Collect, Detect, Investigate, Respond to cyber thereats
Through continual network security monitoring, we leverage our Security Operations Center to serve as your 24x7x365 security operations team for your network. Our team of highly skilled cybersecurity experts monitors your client’s networks looking for potential breaches, malware, and intrusions
- IRONCLAD CYBER SECURITY network security monitor solution delivers 24x7x365 security monitoring from our global Security Operation Centers staffed by trained cybersecurity professionals who monitor your network and report potential threats to you.
- 24x7x365 coverage protects and monitors your business taking the stress off your staff.
- Cyber-attacks against businesses are increasing daily and causing millions of dollars in losses.
- Our XDR system can ingest data from any of your security technologies to correlate and analyze with AI threat hunting. Below are some of the technologies IRONCLAD CYBER SECURITY integrates with:
Syslog, Network Traffic ,Office 365, Server Logs (Windows, Linux), Sophos FW, SonicWall, VMWare, Duo, Cisco, Sentinel One, Carbon Black, many more…
Reduce your Alert Fatigue
Let our SOC team worry about the alerts and respond to them for you. Our team is staffed 24x7x365 and will examine your critical alerts and let you know when you need to act!
24 x 7 x 365 Monitoring
Our security analysts monitor your network 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through our finely tuned security operations environment, sending you real actionable alerts.
Security Alerts Reporting
Receive rapid notifications via text, call or email when unknown devices access your network, a breach is attempted, malware enters a network or attempts to communicate with a command and control server.
The IRONCLAD CYBER SECURITY operations center is also able to provide incident response and network troubleshooting support.
Our Security Operations Center was designed your business in mind. Our service are competitively priced and are easily justifiable with a tangible ROI.
Easy to Install
We’ve made it simple for you! Our network sensor appliance (physical or vm) was designed to install in minutes, requiring minimal setup and configuration expertise.
PLATFORM – OPEN XDR TECHNOLOGY
Why Open XDR Ecosystem
Go with the best-of-breed security applications
- Many security devices and applications are the first line of defense in any organization’s security infrastructure environment, with the primary purpose to inspect network traffic, cloud application access, changes at endpoints, etc. in real time. Firewalls, CASB tools, EDR tools, vulnerability scanners, and other tools work together to build a better security wall.
- Each discrete device or security application decides whether to allow or block specific traffic or file downloads or any other actions.
- Each organization typically chooses the best-of-breed security applications suited for its environment or for its budget.
- These security devices and applications alone have limited correlation capability on a holistic level – IRONCLAD CYBER SECURITY adds visibility and broader context, brings in additional visibility, helps spot the most complex attacks and reduces detection from days to minutes through dozens of tightly-integrated security applications.
Connect the dots and spot the complex attacks
- IRONCLAD CYBER SECURITY’s extended detection and response (XDR) aggregates relevant data from all security infrastructure including firewalls, EDR tools, CASB tools, vulnerability risk management tools, public clouds, threat intelligence, and more.
- Open XDR fuses the data across all these inputs, creating a rich holistic context to ensure that every aspect of the attack surface is considered.
- Performs both real-time and historical advanced analysis of contextual data through machine learning to unveil hidden attacks.
- A closed loop workflow can respond to advanced threats through either manual or automatic interaction with any device or application by calling their APIs (Application Programming Interfaces).
Build for scalability and availability
- Open XDR is application-based security infrastructure built on a container-based micro-service architecture with clustering for scalability and availability.
- A built-in data lake for big data stores all the contextual data curated from various data sources. This improves the efficiency of investigations and threat-hunting or forensic analysis while reducing the operational burden and high costs of otherwise siloed data lakes.
- Open XDR processes and stores large amounts of data and scales with more processing power and storage size.
- It includes multi-tenancy support for easy management and data isolation in large complex organizations.
XDR ANY INPUT TO ONE OUTPUT – THE PLATFORM